Corona: Important information for our guests
we look forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends personally to Würzburg. However, it is still very important to take great care in order to prevent a further spread of the Corona virus. We have therefore gathered some important information for you. The following rules and regulations are currently in place in Bavaria:
- The existing distance rule will continue to apply. Wherever possible, a minimum distance between two persons (of different households) of 1.5 m must be maintained. It is recommended to wear a medical or FFP2-mask in public indoor areas to cover your nose and mouth in all public indoor spaces, for example, in shops, restaurants, museums.
- Covid-19 test centers in Würzburg can be found here.
- Hotels, guesthouses, holiday apartments, campsites and youth hostels are open. It is recommended to wear a medical or FFP2-mask in indoor areas.
- Restaurants and cafés are open. It is recommended to wear a medical or FFP2-mask in indoor areas.
- Museums, exhibitions, theaters, memorials and botanical gardens are all happy to welcome visitors. In indoor areas
it is recommended to wear medical or FFP2-mask.
- Würzburg Residence Palace: All visitors have to wear FFP2-mask in indoor areas, children between 6 and 16 must wear a medical mask. Information: https://www.residenz-wuerzburg.de/englisch/tourist/index.htm
- Passengers of river cruise ships: It is recommended to wear a medical or FFP2-mask in indoor areas.
- The Tourist Information & Ticket Service on Market Square welcomes you at the following times: Tuesday - Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Saturday and public holidays 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. You can also reach us by phone at +49 (0)931 37 23 35 from Monday to Thursday from 10 am tp 4 pm, on Fridays from 10 am to 1 pm or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sixteenth Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (16th BayIfSMV) of 1 April 2022 (until May 28, 2022):
- Detailed information on current entry and quarantine regulations in Germany is available here.
- We do hope for your understanding and cooperation in these challenging times and look very much forward to welcoming you to Würzburg. Take care and stay healthy!
Your team of Congress-Tourismus-Würzburg
May 02, 2022