Corona: Important information for our guests
we look forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends personally to Würzburg soon. Please note that hotels are currently closed for tourists. Business travelers will still be accepted. It is paramount to take great care in order to prevent a further spread of the Corona pandemic. We have therefore gathered some important information for you:
The contact restrictions and other regulations that apply in the Free State of Bavaria remain in force. Consequently,
- The existing contact restriction and the distance rule will continue to apply. Everyone is therefore required to reduce physical contact with other people outside the members of their own household to an absolutely necessary minimum. Wherever possible, a minimum distance between two persons of 1.5 m must be maintained. A maximum of 5 people of two households are allowed to meet, both in private and in public spaces. It is compulsory to cover nose and mouth on the Old Main Bridge and its access ways on both sides as well as on the square in front of the railway station and the adjoining park leading to Haugerring, on Eichhornstrasse, Schustergasse and Schmalzmarkt, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. respectively. Furthermore, the requirement to wear FFP2-face masks remains unchanged, for example, in shops and on local and long-distance public transport.
- The Tourist Information & Ticket Service on Market Square is closed: You can reach us by phone at +49 (0)931 37 23 35 from Monday to Thursday from 10 am tp 4 pm, on Fridays from 10 am to 1 pm or via email at: email@example.com.
- Major events have been cancelled. All tickets that have been bought at the Tourist Office will be refunded. Please call us at +49 (0)931 37 2398 from Monday to Friday between 10:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- All museums and sights including the UNESCO World Heritage Residenz are currently closed. This also applies to theaters, cinemas, concert venues, amusement parks and similar enterprises.
- Restaurants, bars and cafés are curently closed. Restaurants may offer a take-away and/or delivery service instead. Partying in public is prohibited.
- Detailed information on all current restrictions for tourist facilities in Bavaria is available here: https://www.bavaria.by/information-coronavirus
We do hope for your understanding in these challenging times and look very much forward to welcoming you again in Würzburg! Take care and stay healty!
Your team of Congress-Tourismus-Würzburg