Corona: Important information for our guests
we would be so glad to personally welcome you to Würzburg and to invite you and your friends to discover everything Würzburg has to offer. But, for the time being, it is paramount to take great care and to do our utmost to prevent a further spread of the Corona pandemic. We have therefor gathered some important information for you:
* From Saturday, March 21, 2020 presumably up to April 3, 2020, a provisional curfew has been imposed on Bavaria. Groceries and pharmacies will remain open. It is still possible to go outdoors, but only for very specific reasons, such as going to work, going to see medical care and to buy groceries. It is also still possible to go out for a short walk, but only alone or in company of your family members - wherever possible a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between two persons must be observed. Your can download the Official Announcement by the Bavarian State Ministry of Public Health and Healtcare here:24.03.2020 | Bayerische Verordnung über eine vorläufige Ausgangsbeschränkung anlässlich der Corona-Pandemie, 52 KB
* The Tourist Information & Ticket Service on Market Square will remain closed unti April 19, 2020. You can still reach us via e-mail at: email@example.com
* All public events have been cancelled until April 19, 2020. All tickets that have been bought at the Tourist Office will be refunded as soon as the Tourist Office reopens.
* The "Brückenschoppen" wine outlets on the Old Main Bridge remain closed until further notice.
* All sights of the Bavarian Administration of Castle, Gardens and Lakes (e.g. the Residence Palace) will be closed until April 19, 2020.
* A great number of other facilities will also be closed until April 19, 2020, e.g. museums, libraries, swimming-pools, cinemas, theaters, pubs, bars, clubs.
* Until April 3, 2020, restaurants are only allowed to provide take-away foods or offer a delivery service.
We do hope for your understanding in these challenging times and look very much forward to welcoming you again in Würzburg as soon as possible. Take care and stay healty!
Cordially, your team of Congress-Tourismus-Würzburg