Corona: Important information for our guests
we look forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends personally to Würzburg.
Most Covid-19 restrictions were dropped in Bavaria. The following rules and regulations are currently in place:
- Wherever possible, a minimum distance between two persons (of different households) of 1.5 m should be maintained. It is recommended to wear a medical mask in public transport (busses, trams, trains).
- It is compulsory to wear a FFP2-mask in nursing homes, hospitals and other health care facilities, such as doctor's surgeries.
- The Tourist Information & Ticket Service on Market Square welcomes you at the following times: Monday - Wednesday, Friday 10 am - 4 pm, Thursday 10 am - 6 pm, Saturday 10 am - 2 pm. You can also reach us by phone at +49 (0)931 37 23 35 from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5 pm, on Fridays from 8:30 am to 1 pm or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seventeenth Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (17th BayIfSMV) of September 30, 2022 (valid until February 17, 2023 / in German language):
- Detailed information on current entry and quarantine regulations in Germany is available here.
Cordially, your team of Congress-Tourismus-Würzburg